TAILORED SOLUTIONS TO YOUR FINANCE NEEDS
- Cross-border US pre-funding
- Fast, friendly, customer experience
- Consistent credit criteria
- Speedy credit decisions oftentimes less than 1 hr.
- Competitive rates and flexible finance structures
- Finance terms 24-84 months
INDUSTRIES WE FINANCE
- IT Hardware & Software
- Machine Tools
- Photo & Video
- Office Furniture
- Telephone Systems
- Lift Trucks
- GPS & Tracking
- Server Storage & Networking
- Medical & Dental
- Security Systems
BROKER PARTNER PROGRAM
Since 1996 Bluechip has been a preferred partner to our brokers across Canada. Our commitment is to provide you with:
- Consistent and quick credit approvals
- Same day funding whenever possible
- Private label programs
- Protection of your customer base
- Flexibility and open communication channels
For more information contact Efren Schwarz
VENDOR PARTNER PROGRAM
Since 1996 Bluechip has been providing vendors with financing programs that:
- Enable your sales teams to sell more and maintain the sales cycle by offering a payment solution at the point of sale
- Provide your customers with numerous merchandising options and create repeat sales
- Provide program flexibility with referral, private, or co-branded label programs
- Training and roll out support
- Full service or self-service program options
For more information contact Kosta Ekonomovski
email@example.com T 800.220.1751
Since 1996 Bluechip has been providing financial solutions for new and used equipment. Some of our products include:
- Fair Market Value (FMV) lease
- Lease to own
- Seasonal payment solutions
- Equipment and Services Agreements
- Pay-per-use agreements
- US prefunding transactions
- Sales Leaseback agreements
Contact T 800.220.1751
WHY A LEASE IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Since 1996 Bluechip has been providing customers with customized payment structures, lease periods, and end of term options available.
- Increase your borrowing power – leasing your equipment leaves your traditional credit lines free.
- Leasing allows you to keep your cash working for you instead of tying it up in an asset, improving operating liquidity.
- Leasing and other payment solutions can often be less expensive than bank financing.
- Capital can be raised against owned equipment through sale and leaseback transactions.
- Leasing allows you to upgrade your equipment when necessary to keep pace with changing technology.
For more information contact